1 kilo chicken ( mixed parts),chopped
250 gms baguio beans, sliced diagonally into equal parts
1/2 part medium sized cabbage, quartered
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 piece medium sized eggplant, cut legthwise into halves.
1/2 part pechay baguio, quartered
5 pieces saging na saba, cut diagonally into two
2 medium sized kamote ( sweet potato), quartered
2 medium sized potatoes, quartered
salt to taste
sugar to taste a bit sweet
a pinch of ground pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
100 gms tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
seasoning to taste
- fry bananas, kamote and potatoes until slightly brown. Put in a bowl individually and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions until it turns slightly brown.
- Add chicken and season with salt. Simmer until oil from the chicken comes out ( this process is done to remove the unpleasant taste and smell of the chicken).
- Add ground pepper.
- Add the water and tomato sauce and simmer until sauce becomes thick in consistency.
- Add the fried bananas, kamotes and potatoes.Simmer for a few minutes.
- Put the baguio beans and eggplant and let it half cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until the vegetables are halfly cooked.
- season with ajinomoto or vetsin to taste
- Serve hot.